The study on the Global Handheld Ultrasound Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The Handheld Ultrasound Market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Handheld Ultrasound industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Handheld Ultrasound industry
The global handheld ultrasound market size was USD 207.8 Million in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rapid technological advancements particularly the advent of wireless technology play a major role in driving revenue growth of the market. For instance, wireless handheld ultrasound probes offer high-quality imaging capabilities and advanced features that were previously only available in larger, cart-based ultrasound systems.
Rising trend of miniaturization and portability in medical devices is another key factor contributing to revenue growth of the market. Handheld ultrasound devices continue to become smaller and more portable, allowing for increased convenience and point-of-care use. Advancements in technology are enabling the miniaturization of ultrasound components without compromising image quality, leading to the development of highly portable devices that can lift in the palm of the hand.
Have a look on Free Demo Version @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2012
Forecast Period: 2023- 2032
Base Year: 2022
Number of Pages: 250
The research report offers in-depth insights into company profiles along with their production values, production capacity, product portfolio, strategic plans such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, government and corporate deals, among others. The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Leading Players Profiled in the Report:
Butterfly Network, Inc., Clarius, GE HealthCare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Pulsenmore Ltd., VINNO Technology (Suzhou)Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc., BenQ Medical Technology, and Canon Medical Systems Inc.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The musculoskeletal imaging segment accounted for moderately large revenue share in 2022. Rising demand for convenient ultrasound equipment to evaluate conditions throughout the musculoskeletal system of the body with remarkable image quality is a key factor driving revenue growth of the segment.
- The wireless handheld ultrasound probes segment accounted for moderately large revenue share in 2022. Increasing awareness regarding portability and mobility and convenience and ease of use are major factors driving revenue growth of the segment. Wireless handheld ultrasound probes offer enhanced portability and mobility compared to traditional wired probes.
- The Europe market accounted for moderately large share in terms of revenue in 2022. Rapid adoption of best medical practices and increasing emphasis on telehealth and home diagnostics products are major factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region. In addition, market companies operating in the region are offering cost-effective product services and manufacturing healthcare products that are especially useful in the care of elderly patients.
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2012
Emergen Research has segmented the global handheld ultrasound market on the basis of application, type, and region:
· Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Remote and Point-of-Care Settings
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Other Applications
· Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Portable Handheld Ultrasound Scanners
- Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Probes
- Smartphone-Integrated Ultrasound Devices
In conclusion, the report is designed to provide an in-depth analysis of all the key change calculation factors that replicate the decisions that trigger the change, which pushes the player’s winning position profitable on the growth curve despite massive competition in the target Handheld Ultrasound market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
What is the growth rate of the Handheld Ultrasound market? What is the anticipated market valuation of Handheld Ultrasound industry by 2032?
What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Handheld Ultrasound market?
Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Handheld Ultrasound industry over the forecast period?
Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Proceed To Buy Now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2012
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
Dental Consumables Market
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market
Animal Wound Care Market
Chemical Catalyst Market
Medical Device Reprocessing Market
Contact Center Analytics Market
Marketing Automation Market
Electronic Flight Bag Market
Lung Cancer Surgery Market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights